slideshow on adobe elements3

Has anyone made a slide show in adobe elements 3 when I burn the disc it will only play on a computer,not on a DVD player
do I need another programe if so what please help

brambles 22:13 10 Jul 06

I have Photoshop Elements Version 2 which will only produce a slideshow in PDF format which can only be played on a PC so Version 3 sounds as it is the same.

I also have Photoshop Album Version 1 which is much better (for slideshows) and will produce a Video CD for showing on TV.

I rather think that the latest Photoshop Elements Version 4 will incorporate Video CD option but it costs £59

There is a Photoshop Album Version 2 which is reasonably priced.

Hope this helps

Brambles

goffer23 08:04 11 Jul 06

Photoshop Elements Version 3 will produce slide shows in VCD format which can be viewed on a DVD player, provided it has the capability of playing VCD's. Quality however is not the best.
Go to 'Create' and make a slide show, then go to create and chose 'VCD with menu' and insert your slide show.

Thanks brambles and goffer23
have tried and made VCD but does not play on my DVD player and as you say the quality is poor
will have to find another program.thanks again.

Curio 18:59 11 Jul 06

Have a look at this prog. click here I have version 3 and am happy with it. There are loads of outlets for the product, so if you decide to go for it, shop around

Thanks Curio look.s like the programe I need

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017