slideshow

podlod 09:27 10 Feb 09

Hi, I have many nature photographs and my friends and family have asked for a slideshow of them. I have received slideshows through my emails of various sorts, and I would like to know how to have approx a dozen or more photos of my own made into a slide show with very little MB ( as I am limited )and send them as an attachment through email, and even better with music. Any help please?

jack 09:41 10 Feb 09

click here

Use free for 45 days with small restrictions
50 slides max and no music, may serve your purposes.

If you like it buy the full version for £20 or so.

Has its own DVD burn routine, version for E-mailing etc.

Graphicool1 09:59 10 Feb 09

Try This It's FREE

Extra Photo to Video Converter FREE

Helps you create an exciting photo slide show with background music, subtitles and transition effects. With Extra Photo to Video Converter Free, thousands of pictures from holidays, landscapes, weddings or family parties can now be enjoyed in a creative photo slide show. The program’s simplified three-step process enables users of all levels to easily build custom slide shows to view, store and share your pictures.

Key Features:
1.Supports BMP, EMF, GIF, J2K, JPEG, PCX, PNG, RAS, TGA, TIFF and WMF Image Files

2.Supports background music, with WMA,MP3,WAV,ADPCM,PCM,GSM,OGG audio files

3.Supports extracting audio from video files as background music.

4.Sets sub-title for each photo--you can define their location on the screen, choose a font size and color.

5.Choose from 142 transitional effects (fade, slide, wipe, etc.) for each individual slide.

6.Generate RealMedia video files, then share your pictures on the Internet easily.

7.Generate DivX, XviD video files with high quality but small size.

8.Supports AVI, DivX, Xvid, MPEG, WMV and RealMedia video files.

click here

eedcam 10:24 10 Feb 09

No need to download anything you can do this with windows moviemaker which you already have if you are running XP or Vista

Technotiger 10:29 10 Feb 09

Or the Free Photo Story for Windows ... click here

Stuartli 10:39 10 Feb 09

If you have Irfanview you can create a slideshow (second icon on the Toolbar). You can configure the time you wish to ratain each photograph on screen.

podlod 13:24 12 Feb 09

Hi, I have managed to actually make a small slide show on the Microsoft Photo story I downloaded, and it works great, but the only question I want to ask is, is there a timer somewhere on the software as to how long the photo is able to remain before it follows on to the next, 3, 5, 8 secs ?

eedcam 14:54 12 Feb 09

Loads in google
click here=

Technotiger 15:13 12 Feb 09

Have a look *Narrating your pictures and customizing motion*

To specify the number of seconds that a picture without narration will appear in the clip, click that picture in the film strip, and then click Customize Motion. For more information about the options in the Customize Motion dialog box, see Customizing motion and selecting transitions.

Stuartli 15:17 12 Feb 09

Irfanview, as I mentioned earlier, has the means to adjust slide changing timing.

podlod 10:46 14 Feb 09

Hi, thanks for all your help, I am now going to try the slideshow out, again thank you!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…