Slide shows TO video tape

dave h 20:15 11 Dec 03

I've been asked by a friend if he can transfer his holiday snaps (Digital) to a VHS tape , so that he can show them to family who don't have DVD players, but do have VCR's.

I'm not sure if it's possible. Is it?

Thanks for any info

siouxah1 21:25 11 Dec 03

dave h,

have not used this method myself, but worth a try.

Does your friends digicam have an output to enable him to display his photos on the TV? If so connect up and then try recording on his vcr while playing his show.

Otherwise he will need a TV out on his graphics card, and a slide show prog which will output on the TV out to his vcr. (Problem with this is that some cards with TV out will not show on monitor at same time. He will be recording blind.

Regards Brian j

siouxah1 21:32 11 Dec 03

PS

If his digicam has output to TV there should be no reason why he cannot connect directly to his VCR if the VCR has a video in connection.

Brian j

dave h 21:38 11 Dec 03

Siouxah1.

I'm Talking about Still photo's, not Video

dave h 21:40 11 Dec 03

Siouxah1

Sorry about the last post, I only saw the one immediately above my post. I'll carefully read both, and post again. Thanks for the input.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…