Slide show to play on DVD player

rawprawn 18:55 13 Nov 05

I have a series of jpeg's that I want to put on a CD to play on my DVD player through the TV. I am using Nero Vision express, but when I have burnt the CD ( Nero says successful)the DVD recognises and shows the title page, but won't play the slideshow. If I press play it stops with the bottom half of the picture blurred. I have done it successfully before, can someone tell me where I am going wrong.

jack 20:07 13 Nov 05

If you simply wish to put the images to disk
to show then that is all you need do- The DVDplayer will run the images with its own resources.
You may want then in a certain running order.
Thats OK too. Simply rename the images in a 3 digit sequence i.e 001 002 003 etc.
If you want more elaborate stuff -titles ,music even
Then you need a slide show program- some are free some are free demo and pay for better version
Here are 2 click here another DVDPixPlay from
click here both are free down loads for a bisc program both cost £15 approx for the release code.

rawprawn 21:40 13 Nov 05

Thanks I will give it a whirl, but I am certain that I have done it sing Nero.

jack 11:57 14 Nov 05

I have I must say abandoned Nero-it has become as so many programs 'bloatware' too many features and add onsdfor its own good. Pixplay has its own burn routines, indeed a disadvantage perhaps because one cannot save it as an 'image' - One saves it as a normal document to be burned or you burn there and then.No 3rd party burning opportinity. Xatshow will same an image to burned later.
For general burning I use a freeby- CD Burner XP Pro

rawprawn 12:05 14 Nov 05

Thanks for that, although I have just within the last half hour successfully burned a DVD using Nero. I must say that I don't use it very often and I had forgotten how.I think that DVDPix Player looks good so I will consider it for future. Thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…