Slide show with FP2003

Revi 17:51 22 Sep 05

I have searched the archives in this forum to get information on slide show with FP2003, found none. Searched Google found one or two articles, but when I tried to make a slide show it did not work. In one article I read that to make a slide show a third party software should be used because FP2003 is not as good or reliable. Can this be true? If not, can any one refer me to a good FP2003 manual?

Taran 04:23 23 Sep 05

Open up FrontPage 2003.

Hit the F1 key.

Assuming you get the FrontPage Help panel at the right hand side of the page after hitting F1, type slideshow into the top "Search for" textbox then hit Enter or click the little arrow to the right of the textbox.

Click the help link that reads "Create a photo gallery" and follow the instructions therein.

Job done.

The built in slideshow in FrontPage only works well with Internet Explorer. Other browsers either can't or won't cope with it properly.

A Google search for "JavaScript slideshow" or "Flash slideshow" will produced more possiblities than enough for you to choose from.

T

Revi 06:09 23 Sep 05

Dear T
I had already searched the FrontPage Help panel without any success, but will do so once again. Thanks for the tips on Java and Flash. Regards.

harristweed 12:49 23 Sep 05

Here's one I did earlier

click here

Revi 14:09 23 Sep 05

Thanks, will go through it & revert.

Revi 14:13 23 Sep 05

Yes I want to use the same automatic and fading slide show. What software have you used? Thanks in advance for a prompt reply.

harristweed 09:37 25 Sep 05

Macromedia Flash. I think you can get a 30 day free trial.

click here

Revi 11:19 25 Sep 05

Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…