Slide Show

COUCHER 23:39 12 Mar 05

Some time ago I did a short story for a friend which I put together with MS Publisher. I saved this on CD along with all the photos he took on his trip abroad.
Does anyone know of any software that i can use to record these as a slide show that can be used on TV using the DVD/CD on the Tele as he has not got a PC.
I'm sure I've seen some somewhere but can't remember where.
Thanks.
Dan

Dennis1 09:34 13 Mar 05

I use HP memories disc maker which I got free with my HP all in one you could have a look at their site if you're interested.
click here
Dennis

Terry Brown 09:44 13 Mar 05

Have you tried playing it on a DVD player ?

g0nvs 10:14 13 Mar 05

I use Proshow Gold, superb program. Look here. click here

COUCHER 23:48 15 Mar 05

Sorry for not getting back before now but for a couple of days the site must have been too busy and I couldn't get on. Had a look at the above downloaded and tried it. It runs OK on the PC but not on the tele. Probably save it wrong so I'll keep at it till I get it right. There are several different ways of saving so I'll have to find the right one. Again thanks Dan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…