Skype or Paypal Problem

bob's 22:21 18 May 06

I bought Skype out credit on the fourth of May and it has not being added to my credit.I contacted Paypal and they more or less said it was not their problem that it was a Skype problem so i contacted Skype and quoted the Paypal billing number and received an automated reply from them saying they had received my complaint and would reply but i have heard nothing since.I will certainly not be using either service again.Has anyone else had problems with Skype?.

Forum Editor 22:27 18 May 06

and PayPal successfully process millions of transactions every day. There are bound to be glitches occasionally, and one has obviously occurred here.

Skype's problem (and it's one that many businesses would love to have) is that the company is extremely successful, and is growing at an enormous rate. I imagine that there are delays in resolving these problems as a consequence - when was it that you contacted them?

Bagsey 22:48 18 May 06

I have been using Paypal for years and Skype for months and have never had a complaints to make about either. In fact I could not praise Paypal enough about the way they helped me recover some money I had paid for goods not received. Skype has served me well so I suspect that your problem is a glitch in a very fast growing business and would be very surprised if your problem is not corrected soon.

bob's 22:53 18 May 06

I certainly hope it is resolved soon.I have used it several times and this is the first problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…