Skype keeps dropping out of contact

immer 10:16 AM 31 Jan 13

Even when calling the skype test line I am now getting only as far as "Hello Welcome to UuuuuH !" and it drops out. I have not had this problem before & tried a system restore back from 2 weeks ago but it doesn't help. Checked my internet contacts are ok. Tried the skype update but no help. Has any one else had this problem & what can we do please?

northumbria61 11:22 AM 31 Jan 13

Uninstall Skype and reinstall with the latest version (not via Skype Update)

immer 12:36 PM 31 Jan 13

Have uninstalled skype, had a good clear out & startup. Reinstalled etc etc but problem continues........

northumbria61 15:10 PM 31 Jan 13

From within SKYPE click on HELP tab and select Get Help:Answers & Support - then How can I get Support for Skype - scroll down to find Contact Customer Service - they should be able to help you. enter link description here Or you could go the long way round and search the FAQ's of which there are hundreds! Personally I would suggest you contact Skype Customer Service.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…