logrin 13:07 10 Nov 10

I am expecting a new Great-Grand daughter very soon and her mother lives in Holland.

I have been advised to install Skype so that I can see and hear the sprog. Too old to travel.

My laptop has a camera and I have a microphone-earphone attachment.

Where can I find easy to follow details of setting it up, I find computing difficult at my age.

logrin

onthelimit 13:34 10 Nov 10

I t is quite straightforward. A guide here click here and if you have any problems, post back - loads of use use Skype now.

onthelimit 15:33 11 Nov 10

Logrin sent me this by PM

'Thanks for your advice, I have joined and have a call name. However when I log on I can't find the contact list as I want to try out my system and also cintact my Grand daughter, sorry that I'm so daft. logrin '

Once you've logged in, you should see the main panel with your name top left. Underneath that should be the contacts panel. However, if you click the contacts tab at the top and then 'add a contact', you should be able to insert or search for the people you want to include.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…