twicklad 11:11 06 May 10

I have installed Skype on my PC.Trying to check email contacts. Clicked on "See friends already on Skype" and given the options of Gmail, Facebook and AOL.The illustration on the Help page has the options Outlook, Outlook Express, Yahoo. How can I access my Bt Yahoo contact list?

Sea Urchin 16:07 06 May 10

It seems that the Help page refers to an earlier version of Skype - they now have more options but sadly no longer Yahoo. How about investigating how to import your contacts from BT Yahoo into Outlook/Outlook Express?

twicklad 16:56 06 May 10

Thanks for the information. Will try that.

Sea Urchin 18:25 06 May 10

Quite easy to do - open your BT Yahoo mail page and click on the Contacts tab - this will display all your addresses. Then click on Tools (in the mail window, not the browser) and click Export. You will then be given several options of email programs - the top one is Microsoft Outlook. Click on Export Now, and type in the verification code (quite difficult to read but it's supposed to be!) and then click Export Now and follow any prompts.

Once that's done you can run the Skype contacts list again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…