SkyFex Remote Assistant FREE service

CLONNEN 06:51 16 Sep 05

SkyFex Remote Assistant is a free service that allows seeing what is happening on the remote computer desktop in real time. This is a secure service, does not require additional software installation and configuration and works transparently through proxy/firewall and NAT networks. SkyFex is Windows based and requires Internet Explorer to run it. No special knowledge is necessary to work with the service. You can start using it immediately without preliminary training.

click here

I have tried a remote connection between my XP Home computer and my brothers Windows ME computer. I was able to see his computer screen straight away - it's amazing!

This service will be ever so handy for troubleshooting relatives computer problems.

CLONNEN 06:55 16 Sep 05

For communication during the session my brother and I used Windows Messenger so I could give him instructions for his problem.

Bear in mind that the SkyFex service only allows the Client computer to be viewed - you can't take over their mouse and do stuff for them. It's very basic but it is FREE after all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…