skydrive won't log in

tAtu*! 07:10 AM 29 Oct 12

Hi guys.

I am having major problems with my Microsoft sky drive. Until recently I have been able to access it with no problems. on Saturday I was presented with an error when accessing it on my PC saying it had failed to log in and I should access sky drive via a browser as they think someone may be accessing it other than me. I am unable to answer the security questions as I set up the account years ago and email address linked to account is no longer active.

I can't access sky drive on my phone either. Strangely though all my credentials used on sky drive (email address etc) are used on my Xbox live account and I can access this no Problem.

Any advice on how I can regain my sky drive account? I have backed up all my photos and don't want to lose them

Thanks in advance

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

#AdventSauceJoyMince - generate a gratuitous Christmas tweet for #GivingTuesday charity

New MacBook Air release date, specs and rumours: 11in MacBook Air to be discontinued