Sky TV

bluto1 19:58 17 Aug 09

Can anybody help out with an address for Sky TV? I've plenty of telephone numbers but getting a reply in a reasonable time is out of the question. All I want to do is cancel my subscription as I'm now using Freeview+.
Help greatly appreciated.

johnnyrocker 20:00 17 Aug 09

might find it here? click here=

johnny

Kaacee 20:04 17 Aug 09

bluto1

Sky Broadband Subscriber Services
PO Box 43
Livingston
West Lothian
EH54 7DD

andythecolony 20:07 17 Aug 09

Sky Subscriber Services Ltd
4 Mackintosh Road
Kirkton Campus
Livingston
West Lothian
EH54 7BW

Sky Subscribers Services Ltd
PO Box 43
Livingston
West lothian
EH54 7DD

bremner 20:10 17 Aug 09

I have had one of the worst experiences of my life in dealing with Sky. I ordered Sky Talk and Broadband and after 7 weeks of waiting and multiple phone calls decided the only option was to cancel the order.

During the debacle I sent emails and letters to which I did not receive acknowledgment or reply.

Canceling was easier said than done. The only way I could eventually get anywhere was to ring and put up with being shoved from pillar to post until finally I got the department that could actually cancel my order.

Do not hold your breath that a letter will get you a result.

bluto1 20:27 17 Aug 09

Thanks johnnyrocker, I should have thought of that
Old age? Thanks again

johnnyrocker 20:27 17 Aug 09

no probs

johnny

bluto1 20:35 17 Aug 09

I didn't see your posts until after I'd replied to johnnyrocker. But thanks anyway it all helps.
bremner, that is exactly how I felt earlier. In my case it's easy, I've cancelled the Direct Debit and informed Sky by email, so all they've got to do is pick up a digi box.Thanks again all of you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…