Sky Sports Tv on Android Tablet, will it work?

simonsup 00:25 AM 24 Feb 13

Hi is there anyway to get the sky sports Tv app on the play store to work on my Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0? It says device not compatible?? Main reason I got this was to watch sky sports on it.

Thanks

rdave13 01:01 AM 24 Feb 13
  dms_05 13:04 PM 24 Feb 13

"Sky Go is supported on a range of Android devices running on 2.2, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1 4.2 and 4.2.1 operating system. If existing Sky Go users choose to upgrade to v4.2.2 they will not be able to stream content through the Sky Go app for the time being. We are experiencing an issue with the Motorola RAZR i when the device is updated to Jellybean, we will provide further updates as soon as 4.2.2 can be fully supported and the RAZR i issue is resolved. For a full list of supported devices visit: www.sky.com/skygo"

Full details on the Google Play page for the application https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bskyb.skygo&hl=en

simonsup 13:56 PM 24 Feb 13

Hi dms_05 I am not a sky subscriber, I have been using the sky sports tv app on my iphone for some time and it works perfectly, I just wanted to watch on a bigger screen so the sky go option is not available to me. It seem to me I brought a device that's not compatible yet, hopefully in the very near future it will be. My device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0 which I am pleased with apart from the sky sports app which wont run.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites