Sky Router Port Forwarding

mikey666 18:02 12 Jan 14

I have recently joined Sky Fibre Broadband and have the Black Sky Router. I have a Security networked DVR which I setup along with a free standing Foscam IP camera. I know how to set up port forwarding for both these items and did so without much trouble. They were both viewable from a remote laptop as well as smartphone. However after about 4 days the security DVR stopped working after examination I found that the ports 80, 8670 and mobile port 101 were no longer being forwarded, but the port 8090 for the Foscam camera was working and still being forwarded. I contacted Sky to check if they were blocking the ports, they say they are not. I know I have set them up correctly because they worked for a few days. Has anybody got any ideas. All suggestions much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…