SKY router password

acceptmyname 22:21 07 Jan 08

Does anybody know how to change my password on my SKY router

Kemistri 22:47 07 Jan 08

Check the manual. I would be amazed if it omitted this unless it is not user adjustable, and I would be quite amazed by that as well.

Ashrich 22:49 07 Jan 08

If you mean the security key , then log in to the router settings by opening a browser and in the address bar at the top , type in 192.168.0.1 , at the log in page , if it hasn't been set by Sky , try typing in " admin " for the user name , and " password " for the password , then go to the wireless settings and look for wireless encryption or security settings , you can change things from there .

Ashley

acceptmyname 22:59 07 Jan 08

ty

acceptmyname 23:31 07 Jan 08

I have done that do.

Do you think it will be as easy as it looks it seems that i just delete my old password and retype my new then click apply.

acceptmyname 12:27 08 Jan 08

bump

Ashrich 18:12 08 Jan 08

If this is the password for WPA encryption , then yes , make sure you type it in correctly when wirelessly connecting back to the router from your PC . If it is the password for logging into Sky , then they would have to issue you with a new one .

Ashley

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…