sky go buffering

N47. 27 Oct 12

Have sky go on laptop, just means I can watch sky tv when out and about also at parents house. The video quality setting is usually set at high, this is determined by the strength of the broadband signal. As the strength of the broadband connection fluctuates quite a lot i.e. 1Mbps -2Mbps you get quite a lot of buffering. If I could set the quality mode to medium all the time, the picture would be perfect but it wants to keep selecting the the high setting.

I have looked through the tools section for a setting mode with no luck. I have posted on sky forums but hold out little hope.

Just wondered if any of you guys had come across this.

Thanks for looking.

N47. 27 Oct 12

This pic shows the setting at medium, which is good as I can leave that setting on but if it starts on high, you cannot change and get buffering.

http://tinypic.com/r/345e8es/6

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message