Sky & Emails missing

Fried~Chips 13:08 12 Mar 08

My brother has Sky Broadband and I was thinking of changing to them until he has advised me that a lot of emails don't arrive to his outlook express and he suspects that Sky is filtering out these missing mails thinking they are spam when they are not.

Does anyone else know if their is any controls with sky settings to turn of Spam in any way as if I was going to be with sky and miss a load of emails would not be good at all. He signed up and got his Sky and has configured Outlook express with the Tools.sky.com the newer configuration which took effect about Nov 2007.

He does get emails, but his work ones or family don't seem to arrive very often unless you type RE: or something similar. Very frustrating eh.

Anybody, got any inside info on Sky & Sky Email maybe ?

Forum Member2 13:20 12 Mar 08

Sky is now run by google apps click here

Forum Member2 13:20 12 Mar 08

if you go to google.co.uk/a/sky.com you can see what I mean

Fried~Chips 14:20 12 Mar 08

Yes i know its related to Google but is their something within the Google Settings that can be changed then. Thank you for your reply to my posting

mobileman1953 18:36 12 Mar 08

log in to your email account on sky.com check if missing emails are there mine were, go to mail settings and check these are set correctly

Fried~Chips 20:09 12 Mar 08

will ask my brother to look.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant