Sky email - unable to send

Graham. 13:18 29 Sep 09

A friend having trouble sending emails on Sky, the login box keeps appearing. I had a look, then rang Sky. They said there was a problem their end, had been down for 3 days. That's no good, is it?

ArrGee 18:41 29 Sep 09

Erm, this is a helproom. You're in the wrong forum for rants!

Graham. 19:17 29 Sep 09

Excuse me, it's not a rant. Sky said a lot of people were affected, I was inviting others who had the problem to share their experience.

ArrGee 19:31 29 Sep 09

Sorry, like I said, this is a helproom. That entails posing a problem and asking for help.

You have already spoken with Sky and they have identified the problem and provided you with information pertaining to that problem.

On that basis, no advisor is able to assist you in this forum, (unless they happen to be a Sky Broadband engineer).

I'm not disputing your problem, all I am saying is the issue would probably get a better response if placed in a different/more appropriate forum, such as Speakers' Corner. Perhaps you will find others who have had differing responses from Sky.

Graham. 00:02 30 Sep 09

Sky have solved the problem, normal service has been resumed.

Graham. 00:09 30 Sep 09

Please don't post your juvenile opinion on a genuine enquiry. Who made you Sherrif?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…