Sky Email Contact List

oswald 21 Aug 11
Answered

My friend has Sky.com and reads and sends his e-mail messages by signing on to sky.com web-mail (He doesn’t use third party programmes like Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express etc.) He is running Windows 7. Over time he has added many Contacts to his address book on Sky (Contacts) He now wants to Export these contacts to Windows Live Mail. I cannot see any way to Export his Contact List from Sky Web-Mail or how to produce a CSV File so that he could then Import them to Windows Live Mail? Any help would be appreciated.

Wuggy 21 Aug 11
Answer

On the Sky email page click on 'Contacts', then on 'More'. Select 'Export' from the drop down list and you are then given various options re what to export and export format.

oswald 22 Aug 11

Thank you Wuggy, been a great help. I shall do that when I see my collegue next week.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message