Sky Drive

March Wind 05:02 AM 02 Apr 12

I have been sending email pictures with Windows 7. I have found they said there were on Sky Drive until July. I look for them to delete but I cannot see any pictures. Could advise please

kdt 09:37 AM 03 Apr 12

are your pictures on sky drive and are you sharing them or are they on your pc and you are attaching them? if the former then they probably won't show on your sent emails but the receiving person will get an email from you to see the photos you sent on sky drive. if the latter then they should be on your sent emails folder.

March Wind 20:57 PM 03 Apr 12

I send them to myself from Laptop to D Top I have 2 email addresses. Then I see a message saying my pictures will be on Sky drive. I deleted some when I saw the notice. but some said sent so I look at sky drive but I cannot see my pictures as I would like to delete them from there as I do not want my pictures on sky drive. I am transferring my pic from my laptop to my desk top. i.e from one email address to another, both are mine I do not want to use hot mail anymore when I see this happening. My friend said I am not to receive or send any email using the red envelop in IE

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…