Sky Broadband woe

MIKE. 18:37 30 Jun 07

Has anybody else had this problem. My daughter who is on broadband via UKonline wishes to transfer to SKY broadband. I have passed over the MAC code supplied by ukonline to SKY who entered the wrong code code on their system. This has now locked the setup by putting my daughters line with SKY in what they call a (Preactive cancel state).The order cannot be cancelled or activated untill the engingers have removed this preactive cancell state. Has anyone had this problem with SKY and if so how did they get round this problem. If this is the wrong forum page sorry guys.

Stuartli 19:55 30 Jun 07

As the error appears to lie with Sky (EasyNet?), then it should correct the situation.

MIKE. 21:33 30 Jun 07

Many thanks Stuartli Sky have held there hands up to admit its their fault, but its the time they take to correct the problem. They are telling me it could be up to 14 days plus.They know they have a software problem but seem unable to sort it out quickly.

bluto1 21:55 30 Jun 07

I think maybe an approach to Sky to pay your daughter's Broadband subscription until they right their wrong is in order. However, Don't hold your breath.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…