Sky broadband changeover

rodriguez 15:15 01 Dec 06

Got up today and found that the Internet wouldn't connect - and I think it's because the line has been changed over to Sky as it's the first of December. However here's the problem - Sky haven't sent the router yet. So I tried to connect to it using the BT Voyager 200 that I already have, with the Sky login username and password. Doesn't connect. Does anyone know if there's a way of getting the BT Voyager 200 to connect to the Sky service? Or will I just have to wait for the Sky router to arrive? Any help would be appreciated as I've had to set up an old dial up connection for now and it's really slow. :-P

Dipso 15:23 01 Dec 06

Lots of advice on this forum click here This post click here should point you in the right direction

rodriguez 22:23 03 Dec 06

I found a temporary solution for now - plugged the Dreamcast into the dial up to use that for the Internet. Can't really use my dad's computer anymore as he's always on it. Oh well this will do until the Sky stuff comes. It's a good job I still have the Dreamcast keyboard as trying to type these posts using the on-screen keyboard would take forever... :-D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced