Sky Broadband

Mikealsop 11:03 18 Nov 06

I followed the correct procedure for migrating from Orange to Sky Broadband. I was given activation date 8th September by Sky. On this date I was disconnected correctly from Orange but my Skybroadband was not connected and I remain without internet broadband connection to this day i.e.ten weeks.
I have received all sorts of excuses from many departments of Sky mostly blaming BT at my local telephone exchange. I have twice visited this exchange and engineers have informed that ther is no BT fault.
I have written a number of letters rising to Chief Excecutive, James Murdoch, mostly without reply. Promised calls are not returned
I have written also to a National paper(no joy), Ofcom Regulator (merely an acknowledgement) BT Correspondence dept (no reply)
In desperation I have even written to my local MP (awaiting (hopefully) a reply,
if you can get it Sky broadband is a really good deal but customer service is very poor,
Other than go elsewhere I feel I have come to the end of the road, but if anyone has any ideas about any further action I might take I would be grateful
MikeA

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…