sky anytime viewing card number not working

Internetwhizzkid 22:04 08 Jun 07

Hi,
we have recently signed up on sky.com to use the sky anytime for pc and the remote record feature. Now we have been with sky for years and we use almost every channel that they offer. The only problem that we now have is the viewing card number. The sky + box was replaced last week as it started to fail. Everything is working fine, the only problem that we are having is when we try to play something in the sky anytime application its tells us that we have to upgrade, but why as we have all the channels. I think it is something to do with the viewing card number, anyway when I went and got the number off the card we get the error message, does not match our sky records, but what does this mean? Do we have to phone up and activate it?
When i registered the account i said that I did not have the number on me and i will enter it afterwards this is what i am trying to do and this is the point when i get the error
I would be glad if someone can tells us what the problem is

tullie 22:36 08 Jun 07

Why dont you ring sky?

Internetwhizzkid 22:40 08 Jun 07

I think i will in the morning

laurie53 06:56 09 Jun 07

Cards are matched to boxes. If you've changed your box you need to re-register.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…