Size of Email photos

Buchan 35 20:04 05 Jul 05

I keep all my photos in Picasa 2 and up till now have been happy with it. When I sent photos as attachments in the past Windows (?) gave me the option of resizing, but that facility seems to have disappeared and I`m in danger of sending photos that would grace any huge hoarding. Any help please will be much appreciated...B35

stalion 20:08 05 Jul 05
  Buchan 35 20:17 05 Jul 05

Thanks stalion, you`re a star

conrail 20:58 05 Jul 05

many thanks stalion, you have also helped me, my 1st web site was 58.7 mb in size and not finished, my isp ntl only offer 55mb, your program has my site down to 30mb

hssutton 20:59 05 Jul 05

But why put more software on your PC when Picasa does the resizing for email at the click of a mouse.Just highlight the image with the mouse or multiple images using Ctrl and mouse, then click on the email button at the bottom of the Picasa screen. It's all done for you, even opening up your email prog and attaching them, ready for you to input the recipients address.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…