is this site slow or what

frankie 21:37 05 Aug 04

got imb broadband most other sites super fast this site is slowwwwclick here still excellent as are all you helpers,

stalion 21:38 05 Aug 04

it's what

stalion 21:39 05 Aug 04

also pretty slow tonight

Mikè 21:41 05 Aug 04

Whaaaaaaaat............Fine at the moment on dialup.

VoG II 21:44 05 Aug 04

It is OK here. And has been ever since the server was changed (months ago). I must say that I'm getting a little tired of these threads. Gawd knows how the Forum Editor feels (well, I can imagine but * are not allowed). It all depends where you are, what time it is, what your ISP is, and whether a butterfly has just fluttered its wings in Tokyo.

To quote a famous personality "\eyes raise".

Dirty Dick 21:49 05 Aug 04

Been slow for couple of days - & I'm on Broadband. Other sites are a lot quicker !!!

stalion 21:52 05 Aug 04

Hi, are you training for F.E.'s job

Old Shep 21:53 05 Aug 04

Well,I must say I am not tired of these threads because mine is slow to dead on this site sometimes, there are many others who get fed up of yawning and post multiple threads thinking it has died on them. Ps I dont live in outer mongolia either.

VoG II 21:59 05 Aug 04

I would not do the FE's job for all the tea in china (not sure how much he drinks these days though). I would have been locked-up for cyber-murder a long time ago (not on account of you, obviously).

What I do know is that within close on half an hour I can log in at home and at work and one is slow, the other is fast (this can be either way round). This tels me that it is "T'internet" at fault, not PCA.

frankie 22:00 05 Aug 04

ah that explains the multiple threads,i dont bother with this site when at girlfriends its just so slow not worth trying

stalion 22:05 05 Aug 04

yes I know that and so do you,that it is not pca at fault but perhaps not everyone saw the F.E.'s answer last time.Anyway you have explained it here.I don't know how much tea there is in china but I do know there are a lot if chinese

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…