Site Slow loading

woodchip 14:25 PM 22 Jul 11

Have you had that problem today? I have where as yesterday was fin and fast. But Refreshing pages as not got me nowhere today neither as turning Java Script off. It seems to have picked up speed a bit now.

Woolwell 14:31 PM 22 Jul 11

I gave up for an hour or so. Very slow site for a while.

canarieslover 14:44 PM 22 Jul 11

Not only slow, but threads showing under wrong headings on the Forum page.

woodchip 14:49 PM 22 Jul 11

When i posted this thread it made me refresh the page, it threw up the message to do it before it would load

gengiscant 14:57 PM 22 Jul 11

For a PC magazine run Website,it really is shocking. I have noticed certain mentions of the fact that it is free. So are all the other forums I belong to, all of which run much smoother have less problems and even less intrusive ads. Forums (custom Pc)is a great example of a well designed forum etc.

woodchip 18:30 PM 22 Jul 11

This Site I would say as more Members and info on it, thus putting a lot of load on the system. so its not going to run perfect all the time. I posted as I did not know if it was the site or my hardware

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11