Site slow again.

bretsky 13:47 04 Sep 04

Trying to help people out, but having to wait minutes in & out of thses pages or repling to a thread only to be told server error so have to do it all over again....most frustrating!
And I'm on B/B.

bretsky ;0(

Magik ®© 13:51 04 Sep 04

same here.....my guess is, FE has been messing with it...... :-))

bretsky 14:00 04 Sep 04

First thought site traffic was very busy but it has been like this for a couple of weeks on and off.

bretsky ;0(

bretsky 14:05 04 Sep 04

Even tried disabling my Z/A because that tends to let info in, in bursts, but no difference there. Z/A back on now!!

bretsky ;0(

JYPX 14:24 04 Sep 04

Yeah, it is a bit frustrating. I have just started to copy my responses just before posting them so that I don't have to start again! What is worrying me more is the 2 blue screens I have had - both within a few seconds of the server error message. Strange. I can't stop comimg here - I like it too much.

bretsky 14:33 04 Sep 04

Good idea to copy responses, I am not having a dig at PCA, I am more concerned that the problem is NOT with my pc!! {Mr Paranoid here}

Sorry can't help you with the 2 blue screens.

bretsky ;0)

Halmer 15:47 04 Sep 04

slow too again compared with other sites.

Halmer 15:48 04 Sep 04

almost a minute for that to post and I've got b/b.

Forum Editor 16:10 04 Sep 04

You've guessed it - I've been messing with it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…