site search

RussG 20:44 12 Jan 04

I would like to add site search to my pages and have tried inserting the code supplied by Gooogle and others found on the web. These all insert a FORM and I am unable to format them how I want. Can anyone offer some help?

Thanks in advance.

Russ

Forum Editor 21:13 12 Jan 04

must be inserted exactly as it is - you mustn't modify it in any way, or you'll be contravening the terms of the agreement which you must sign before you can use a Google search form on your site.

Another clause in the agreement states that you must not have any other search engines on your site - or Google eill terminate your licence to use their code.

Don't be tempted to use the Google search code without submitting an application form - they'll check any search submissions that come from your url, and if they haven't approved your application they'll stop your site's access to their servers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…