Is this site safe?

nufc2009 12:01 08 May 09

Ive come across this website, with too good to be true offers on GFX cards:

click here

Any way to know if its safe to order from?

Cheers

Sea Urchin 12:09 08 May 09

No experience of them myself - but this is one person's view

click here

brundle 12:27 08 May 09

Yes, I have, for a Geforce 6600GT in 2006. I ordered a new one, rather than a refurb. Good price and delivered quickly.

audeal 12:28 08 May 09

Sea Urchin: I just visited your link twice and it crashed my computer both times, needless to say I wont be visiting it again.

brundle 12:30 08 May 09

Nothing wrong with TomsHardware, must be your machine at fault...

Sea Urchin 12:32 08 May 09

No fault of the link - Tom's hardware - perfectly reputable and safe. I think you must have some other problem - and why visit it twice if it causes you to crash?

provider 2 12:35 08 May 09

No problem here either, and WOT gives three greens, trustworthiness, vendor reliability, and privacy.

lotvic 12:39 08 May 09

No problem with TomsHardware, WOT gives it a green as well.

nufc2009 18:53 08 May 09

hi, i also have used toms hardware before - no problems there.

i might order a card from them, going of the review at tom's they sound ok. you have to be wary around some companies, especially ones you've never heard of.

Cheers everyone

Stuartli 19:47 08 May 09

Tom's Hardware website has been a respected and valued news and component reviews website for many years.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…