site mapper nof mx

holligan 15:20 02 Mar 04

click here

I have made some more pages no content yet but they are not in site mapper the page is onlins

uploaded full site 2 times.

if you press garden styles and patios designed on the site mapper there is 3 more pages online but not on mapper

cheers

holligan 15:25 02 Mar 04

also when i upload the go buttons dont work i have to do again

ps Fe i hope iam not getting carried away as you said youd edit the text hahah

holligan 15:25 02 Mar 04

also when i upload the go buttons dont work i have to do again

ps Fe i hope iam not getting carried away as you said youd edit the text hahah

Taran 19:08 02 Mar 04

Any pages you add should drop into the site mapper automatically.

Try deleting it entirely from your web page in NetObjects and make a new one.

Publish the site locally to a folder on your hard drive to test it before uploading to the web.

I think you're getting to the stage where you're trying to cram more into the site than it needs. You could designate some of your pages as child pages of the main pages and make drop down submenus which would remove some of the many link buttons on the left of your page. On 800x600 screen resolution people have to scroll down just to see all of your links.

Garening Tips, Landscaping Tips, Design Tips, Spring Tasks, Planting Ideas and Weeds and Pests could all easily fit under one navigation heading. Garden Design and Water features should go under Services and so on.

Anyway, for your site map try deleting it from your web in NoetObjects, save the site without it, then create a new site map and publish everything locally to your hard drive for testing. If all is well, upload it all.

Taran 19:08 02 Mar 04

Any pages you add should drop into the site mapper automatically.

Try deleting it entirely from your web page in NetObjects and make a new one.

Publish the site locally to a folder on your hard drive to test it before uploading to the web.

I think you're getting to the stage where you're trying to cram more into the site than it needs. You could designate some of your pages as child pages of the main pages and make drop down submenus which would remove some of the many link buttons on the left of your page. On 800x600 screen resolution people have to scroll down just to see all of your links.

Garening Tips, Landscaping Tips, Design Tips, Spring Tasks, Planting Ideas and Weeds and Pests could all easily fit under one navigation heading. Garden Design and Water features should go under Services and so on.

Anyway, for your site map try deleting it from your web in NoetObjects, save the site without it, then create a new site map and publish everything locally to your hard drive for testing. If all is well, upload it all.

holligan 20:43 02 Mar 04

iam trying to lose a few buttons thats why iam doing the drop downs. Ive just got the hang of them so i will lose a few in time if i dont lose it all by then haha

ps i blame you for this. you got me hooked haha

holligan 20:43 02 Mar 04

iam trying to lose a few buttons thats why iam doing the drop downs. Ive just got the hang of them so i will lose a few in time if i dont lose it all by then haha

ps i blame you for this. you got me hooked haha

Taran 20:46 02 Mar 04

It is easy to get hooked isn't it ?

It doesn't seem like five minutes since you were convinced it couldn't be done.

And now look at you.

;o)

Taran 20:46 02 Mar 04

It is easy to get hooked isn't it ?

It doesn't seem like five minutes since you were convinced it couldn't be done.

And now look at you.

;o)

holligan 20:50 02 Mar 04

what do the purple buttons actions do with the add and takeaway ?

holligan 20:50 02 Mar 04

what do the purple buttons actions do with the add and takeaway ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…