Site keeps looping on index file

forgotit 20:46 07 Feb 06

After some problems with changing server details on click here I registered click here.

I have put a rdirection link on the old .co.uk which has worked fine with me but one person finds it is looping on the index page.

Also when adding a Google 'search within the site' link Google only finds one page on the .org.uk.

Could one or two try the site and see what happens please. Contacting the hosts of .co.uk who have been great as it might be the way they linked the two sites before I re-hosted .org.uk today.

Cheers
Mick

beynac 20:57 07 Feb 06

The redirection worked fine for me using IE6, Firfox 1.5 and Opera.

forgotit 22:55 07 Feb 06

Thanks to both of you.

By looping really meant the page just kept looking for itself as if that was the link. Just found out as well he was trying the IE7 beta version.

Have taken the blank out and see what happens in the morning with it.

Cheers
Mick

forgotit 23:02 07 Feb 06

Thanks for the tip FM now find Google has found all the pages to search - coincidence?

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…