site improving

devil boi 14:19 08 Mar 05

click here to see my site currently at beginner stage but working hard to improve, i would be gratefull if you could check it out and tell me what needs improving or changing, thank you.

Meshuga 16:15 08 Mar 05

How is it that you are creating a web site offering help to others and yet you have two requests for help yourself elsewhere on this forum. Not calculated to give confidence to others.

Salinger 16:41 08 Mar 05

The site is rife with poor spelling and bad grammar - you could clean that up for a start.

pj123 16:51 08 Mar 05

Agree with Salinger. Get the spelling and grammar right first.

Also as Meshuga says how can you offer help if you need help yourself?

devil boi 17:10 08 Mar 05

the point im tryin to make is that il find the information for you, not give you the answer there and then... and the spelling is being corrected day by day. not once did i say on my site i know everything. i just ask for advice on improving the site, after all im only 13

Meshuga 17:39 08 Mar 05

You should have mentioned your age at the beginning. And you should get proficient before offering help to others. I notice that you have already posted 5 different questions on this forum today. You have insufficient knowledge to explain a 3rd party`s problems.

VoG II 17:44 08 Mar 05

So somebody asks a question on your site and you come here to find the answer?

devil boi 17:45 08 Mar 05

im a begginer with pc adviser and am wondering how the whole thing works, these are things i mainly know the answer too, hust testin to see the responses. ok...

Meshuga 17:52 08 Mar 05

I`ve got a feeling we`ve seen this before under another name.

octal 17:58 08 Mar 05

A little advice straight away, take those mailto links off this page: click here and enter them as text, its a nuisance for people to have to cut and paste but if you leave them you'll get spammed to death when the spam crawlers start harvesting them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…