This site is getting better and better

mattyc_92 17:35 27 Jun 05

I have been a member of this site for a while now (and I intend to buy the magzines when i have some "loose" change in my pocket/if I spot it in the shops) and it just seems to get bigger and bigger with more members and everything...

The only thing this site could do with, is just more features, such as changing font colour and size (nothing silly though like white on white or size 80), but this would be a luxary (sorry about spelling)...

Keep up the good work.... :)

mattyc_92 17:36 27 Jun 05

just so I can "tick" this thread...

rawprawn 17:39 27 Jun 05

I'm not sure how long I have been coming but I have logged on 3,925 times. I think the site is great, and would not like too many changes. One problem with trying to enhance a website is the ensuing problems caused by the change.
Long live this site.

mattyc_92 17:40 27 Jun 05

Quote:

Long live this site

End Quote

A'men.... lol

mattyc_92 17:44 27 Jun 05

Quote from my opening post:

I intend to buy the magzines when i have some "loose" change in my pocket/if I spot it in the shops

End Quote

Just read this and realised that it doesn't sound right, so.... "I always buy the mag when I see it in the shops, or if I have some loose change or if there is a program that looks good on the disk".... lol

Djohn 17:52 27 Jun 05

Subscribe to the mag like I do, comes through your door a week before its in the shops and its almost half the shop price, best of both worlds. Oh, it also helps PCA as they don't have to factor in the cost of the middleman. ;o)

stalion 19:54 27 Jun 05

It must take a lot of time and effort to keep this site running smoothly and with the ever increasing membership I am sure the new forums will be welcome especially for new members.
Well done to all concerned

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…