site error

nikef 10:24 16 Nov 05

when searching forums,any one else having problems

nikef 10:38 16 Nov 05

on pc advisor

sinbad1 10:50 16 Nov 05

? what errors are you having?

nikef 10:59 16 Nov 05

hi sinbad,i type word into search forum,click on go so it serches,then a page comes up with site error try again later,i also gives me an option to leave my email adress and a box to write in about my problem,never had problems using the search forum before

sinbad1 11:22 16 Nov 05

everything here works fine no problems, so i assume the sites ok.Is this a recent problem with pca? an are you experiencing other problems.

jbp1982 11:24 16 Nov 05

YES NIKEF, JUST FILL IN THE FORM AND PCA WILL FIX IT.

I HAD IT THIS MORNING.

jbp1982 11:25 16 Nov 05

appologies for the caps, I didn't realise until after I had hit post button.

SANTOS7 11:30 16 Nov 05

Site Error

It appears that the site had an issue with the action you were trying to perform.
This may be temporary so please try again. If this is not the case please try again later.

A report of this error has been made already but if this a repeat error please use the form below to tell us more.
Giving us your email address will allow us to contact you if we think it is required.

We aplogise for any incovenience this has caused you.
Thank you.

This is what i got....

nikef 07:18 17 Nov 05

thanks all for replying all fixed now,and a big thankyou to pc advisor for fixing it quickly :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…