SiSoftSandra

Guesswho 10:28 23 Jun 05

Hi. Does anyone have an opinion about the usefulness of SiSoftSandra?

Indigo 1 12:13 23 Jun 05

Very useful for me.

garrema 13:22 23 Jun 05

ditto

spuds 15:19 23 Jun 05

It's okay, if all the modules are installed and working.

Personally I had it on trial, but uninstalled it.It's a programme that you are either going to like or not like, depending what you want from it.

skeletal 17:33 23 Jun 05

Like many tools, it can be useful, but you may not use it all the time unless you are forever "playing" with computer settings.

I would say it's one of the better tools but like spuds says, you may want to have all the modules for the greatest versatility.

I was going to recommend you try the free version, but a quick look at their site seems to suggest you can't get that any more.

Skeletal

dagwoood 18:32 23 Jun 05

You can download the SiSoft Sandra 2005 Guru3D. com edition from here click here .

This is a free version, so it obviously doesn't have the full functionality of the retail versions.

dagwoood 18:35 23 Jun 05

The above link doesn't work for some reason, try this click here

dagwoood 18:42 23 Jun 05

Don't know why, but when I post the link from this site I keep getting an error page :(

If it's not just me, here's the url:

http: // tinyurl.com/b2n97

Paste the above into your address bar, but remove the spaces either side the forward slashes.

bremner 19:56 23 Jun 05

Sandra is very comprehensive and provides masses of detail.

It does howvever have the tendancy at times to find fault where there is none.

Guesswho 21:13 23 Jun 05

Thanks all. Good to have your thoughts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…