Sir, I have a problem with my pc....

prasad674 10:49 27 Mar 14

Sir,I have an AMD Phenom X2 processor @3.3 Ghz with a RAM of 4 GB.My motherboard is M68MT-S2 with onboard GPU of Nvidia Geforce 7025/Nforce 630a of 256 MB.My monitor is of resolution 1920x1080.Games like IGI 2, NFS Most wanted hang up or run bit slower on my pc even played at medium texture details.My friend has an Intel core 2 Duo processor @2.93 Ghz with a lesser RAM of only 2 GB and with no graphic card.He just has Intel graphics supported with his processor.These games play well on his pc even at 1920x1080 at full texture details.Why can't I play these games on my pc even when I have better pc configuration than my friend?Where's the actual problem?Plz help sir....

Jollyjohn 15:53 27 Mar 14

You don't mention what operating system you are using, is it 64bit? If not you will not be able to utilise the 4GB of RAM you have installed.

We will need to address this issue before advising on a graphics card to help your pc run better.

prasad674 20:16 27 Mar 14

Ohh sorry for that.I am using Windows 7 64-bit and my friend too uses the same.

mrwoowoo 20:48 27 Mar 14

The Geforce 7025/Nforce 630a will not even handle those games as it is not up to it as the minimum GPU requirements for NFS most wanted. The minimum requirement is an NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT or higher. Your only choice is a new graphics card.

mrwoowoo 21:06 27 Mar 14

Although correct about most wanted, I see that you should easily be able to play IGI 2. Have you checked your power plan in the control panel to make sure it's not in power saving mode? If so change it to maximum performance. You could also try downloading game booster which will shut down unneccessary programs which are running while you play. Is your hard drive more than 80% full? And does it need defragging? [Game booster ]1

prasad674 15:40 01 Apr 14

Thanks a lot sir....and no,its only almost 60% full...and i have defragged it and also have formatted by pc once to check of viruses...and i have it on full performance mode only and i have razor game booster on my pc....but sir can you please tell me what does my lag in than my friend's pc even i think of having better configurations than him?

wee eddie 15:59 01 Apr 14

Have you tried it without the Graphics Card?

prasad674 18:44 04 Apr 14

No, but will it help?

wee eddie 19:13 04 Apr 14

Sook it and see

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…