sims 2

b_cos_1_can 18:55 16 Mar 07

so im going to get sims 2 for my little girl for her birthday, and i know i need the basic package (so i can add the extension packs at a later date) but there is a dvd edition available....what does this mean? and do any of u have this game and could you tell me how many dicks come with it and if it comes in a box (card) or a dvd shaped/size box? thankyou

Totally-braindead 19:10 16 Mar 07

"could you tell me how many dicks come with it " what does that mean?
The packaging it comes with depends in part on where you buy it. Most places sell them in a DVD case - same size etc as a DVD film.
Since you say its a DVD in order for your computer to read it you will need either a DVD ROM drive or a DVD Writer. A CDROM drive or a CD Writer will not be able to read the disk.

Totally-braindead 19:15 16 Mar 07

click here thats just an example. Please note the hardware requirements and pay particular attention to the graphics card requirements.
I suggest you install it when your daughter is not there to make sure it works, then delete it once you know its ok.

b_cos_1_can 19:42 16 Mar 07

oh no, i meant disks, sorry! just checked my drive, i think it does take dvds. thats the exact same one i was gonna get, price is best too!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…