Simply computors?

Magik ®© 09:24 01 Oct 04

hi, has anyone ever got through to their customer services dept, they do not reply to emails, do not reply to a fax, and when ever you try the phone, even the moment they open you get the "no one to take the call due to a high volume of calls" I ordered a part from them which was in stock, so it said, but since the order, nothing.....

Noelg23 09:49 01 Oct 04

I would cancel the order and try a different supplier perhaps click here you will be impressed with their service...so far I am happy...

Magik ®© 10:08 01 Oct 04

just logged into the web site, no where to cancell anything.

Diemmess 10:45 01 Oct 04

It seems to me you have a damage limitation option only.

I've just looked and there is a list of possible phone number both in the "Contact" tab and under "Help"

If you are unable to get any sense out of ANY of the phone numbers, then I would send a formal cancellation letter by recorded delivery to their office address...... A first step to the small claims court.

Can you not fight through your credit card company, or is the sum involved too small?

(It is a pity how Simply, (my choice until about 5 years ago,) seem to have lost the way, I'd be nervous they may cease trading altogether if this is what is happening to others as well)

Magik ®© 10:57 01 Oct 04

as luck would have it, if you can put it that way, we are not talking about a kings ransom, so the credit card company are out of the running, so my guess is to wait and hope it comes right in the end....then go back in and rub out all my details......and deal with those i know....

spuds 11:00 01 Oct 04

It would appear as though Simply are losing out, due to poor customer service. Here is a contact click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…