Simply Computers Hardware Rip Off

Mordak5 15:17 04 Jun 03

If you bought a computer from Simply Computers in the last 18 months check your hardware is acutally what you ordered and PAID for. I ordered a GeForce3 TI500, and Got a GeForce3 TI200. It was Simply policy to ship the cheaper version.
They now claim that as I didn't notice within 30 days it's my tough luck!.

How are you suppost to know!!!

Be Warned.

3Toed 15:47 04 Jun 03

This can't be correct surely Mordak5?,Have you a receipt with the actual model number on or any form of proof of the '500' being ordered?30 days in my mind is no excuse,if this is correct they have basically deceived you.I'm afraid i would dispute this all the way,my first stop being citizens advice,and/or maybe trading standards for advice,as this is to me fraud and deception.

rickf 16:00 04 Jun 03

If you have details and reciept you can prove misrepresentation. Get in touch with trading standards immediately. The 30 days limitation does not apply.Call them and tell them you will do this if they refuse to rectify the matter.

3Toed 16:01 04 Jun 03

Think also,this may have been better in consumerwatch forum

3Toed 16:03 04 Jun 03

Think also,this may have been better in consumerwatch forum

3Toed 16:04 04 Jun 03

Had an error display so i sent again,again,again(just twice)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…