simple web page game

vinnyo123 14:00 21 Apr 04

I am looking for a simple soccer game to put on my web site. I recently posted a web site for my sons soccer team. Is it posible to get a simple script to put in my my site or do I have to figure a way to right it myself. If anybody knows where to get one I appreciate it.I tried searching for one but no luck!

Taran 16:24 21 Apr 04

Not knowing a thing about football, I'm unable to suggest any one specific game over another.

However, there are lots of games out there, though finding how to link to them or affiliate with them is another matter entirely.

click here

Quite a few listed here:

click here

click here

I've no clue about football, now about game linking on websites. It's not something I've ever had to do and it's not something I want to learn about, so I'm not certain the above links will be of any real help.

There are games out there though. I'd imagine in most cases you'll have to pay for their use on your site though.

Try these in Google:

"flash"+football game

"javascript"+football game

You'll need to refine your search from the results you get, but you'd be surprised at how many titles are out there.

I know I was.

vinnyo123 04:06 22 Apr 04

Thanks great help I'll just put links to a couple of the site's you suggested (keep my traffic down lol)!for now.

thank you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…