Simple Qn: How to clear saved searches

TheTerminator 16:29 23 Mar 04

In google when I go into either Google or Avant, and double click on where one types in what you're looking for, i get a list of the searches i've done before. I've done hundreds of searches and would now like to get rid of them and start again, but I can't remember how to clear the searches I've done.

Any ideas please?

gudgulf 16:34 23 Mar 04

Try clearing out your cookies---in ie go to tools/internet options/general and click on delete cookies.

cass27 16:44 23 Mar 04

go into tools; internet options;content; auto complete; clear forms. This will do the trick

Brian-336451 16:46 23 Mar 04

Start>Run>Regedit>HKeyCurrentUser>Software>Google>NavClient>1.1>History

Select those you don't want and Delete (option accessed by a right click)

Failing that get TweakUI from MS which I think still has the option to clear out searches

gudgulf 16:58 23 Mar 04

You could also download and run Windows CleanUp from click here This will clear all manner of junk from your system including any search histories.

What's more it's free.

TheTerminator 17:38 23 Mar 04

this has been resolved. I knew it was some setting in there which needed to be cleared.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…