Simple positioning of a picture or WordArt in doc.

redliner 22:08 11 Jan 04

Having used Win98 with office 97 for 5 years, I got quite used to beine able to make bright and cheerful "posters2 for my youth Club.

I was able to move WordArt or pictures around my document very easily, drag and drop style.

Since moving to WinXP and Office XP, i find I can no longer simply drag and drop either pictures or WordArt anywhere around the page.

Though if I hit the return key often enough, i can then move these items around the page, though they always remain along the left margin.

Im not hugely knowedgable, but there must still be an easy way to drag and drop pictures etc around the page?

Djohn 22:18 11 Jan 04

Use the enter and backspace key to move up/down and place the cursor to the left of the clipart and use the space bar to move to the right.

leo49 23:22 11 Jan 04

Click the clipart/photo to get the focus then click Draw/Textwrapping/In front of text and you can drag it wherever you like.For fine adjustment use the arrow keys while holding down Control.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…