a simple calendar

reddwarfcrew 10:38 25 May 03

can anyone recommend a simple 'free' calendar/reminder that appears on boot up so I can see upcoming events. Doesn't have to be fancy, but XP compatable.

I did have calendarmaker by Brian Curtin, but XP doesn't like it.

Cheers.

Dr. Charles 10:59 25 May 03

You should have a calender with XP and also if you run yahoo or hotmail there are free calenders and organisers on those. Maybe just look with a bit more care?

Regards,

Charles

Djohn 11:09 25 May 03

is correct, XP has a calendar, start/all programs/accessories/calendar.

This allows you to set dates/appointments, and reminders. Make a shortcut to the desktop, then you can access it at any time, or minimise to taskbar and leave running. Regards. J.

doorman 11:51 25 May 03

I don't appear to have a calendar listed on my XP machines under, start/all programs/accessories/calendar. where can I find it ?

reddwarfcrew

Have you had a look through this lot ?

click here

reddwarfcrew 12:16 25 May 03

I didn't see the big sign on front of my PC saying XP now has a calander built in :-) Anyway, no calendar in my accessories so it must be an add in on the XP disc which doesn't ship with the PC. Doesn't the hotmail calendar require you being connected to the internet, which is why i don't use it.

Doorman - yeah I've had a look there and did a search, but the ones I found only say win98 not xp.

Was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I'll continue my trawl thru download.com.

calenz, a bit of a memory hog but freeform skinnable click here

ps i cant find a built in calender either.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…