Similar sites

Fateful Shadow 15:19 24 Dec 03

I am quite interested in art (except if it's just a light being turned on and off or if it's an unmade bed :S) and one of my favourite types is computer graphical art...usually done with very very expensive pieces of software. An example of what I mean is available if you click here

Does anybody know of some similar websites where I can get some of these pictures to store on my computer or to set as my wallpaper?

Thanks, and have a proper chrimbo! :P

Forum Editor 15:22 24 Dec 03
  Pesala 18:09 24 Dec 03
  Bald Eagle 18:45 24 Dec 03

FE I know you're a professional as far as computing is concerned but I surf the web and don't find sites like that! Magnificent!

Fateful Shadow 19:45 24 Dec 03

FE that site is amazing! Thanks very much...my desktop shall no longer be boring :P

Thankyou also to Pesala...some very nice artwork collections on those sites.

Thanks again :)

Big Elf 20:27 24 Dec 03

I've been a fan of the Digital Blasphemy site for a few years and have downloaded 100's of images but I'm going to be visiting the other links supplied for some time to come. Thanks.

Big Elf 20:28 24 Dec 03

I should have also added that the links within the DB site are also worth visiting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…