Similar product to Incredimail !!

spuds 11:32 12 Mar 06

I wonder if someone can point me in the direction of a download, free if possible, to something on similar lines to Incredimail.

Incredimail was on my computer for quite a long time, and due to a recent format, I want to either re-install this programme or something very similar. More interested in receiving email, with notification and clear preview, then being able to read or delete later off-line.

dogbreath1 12:28 12 Mar 06

click here although I use Incredimail.

spuds 13:17 12 Mar 06

dogbreath!-- Thanks for the link and possible suggestion. Looked at this programme, but was unsure about it. Having completed a print-out, so I can spend a little time digesting the programmes similarities to Incredimail.

Fingees 16:17 12 Mar 06

go to incredimail at.

click here

install it again, but make sure you have a good spyware program to stop it sending out info.

Although some people accuse it of being full of spyware, I have never found it so, and have used it for years.

Belatucadrus 16:25 12 Mar 06
  spuds 17:13 12 Mar 06

Fingees-- As I mentioned previously, I had used Incredimail for quite a long time. I have the download already for re-installation, direct from Incredimail. So I think that I will re-install it back onto my computer. Better the devil you know, that the devil you don't perhaps.Should mention that I have a 'sniffer' on my computer, and the link website comes back as 'suspect'. Perhaps something to do with pre-registration before downloading. Incredimail website direct doesn't require pre-registration !.

Belatucadrus-- Looked at the Snapfile site previously, and found Pegasus Mail as per dogbreath1 suggestion, then considered i.Scribe on the same website.Both look good products.

Considering all, and perhaps a final solution,think that I will re-install Incredimail, mainly through past knowledge and experiences.Always a little nervous on installing new products, without good first-hand feedback.That's what messed up my computer recently.Installed a number of new programmes, and one or more of them played havoc with the system, hence complete and total spring clean.

Thanks again everyone. Will tick as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…