sil_ver re Looking Up

muddypaws 13:52 PM 21 Apr 11
Answered

You can no longer use inverted commas anywhere. It blocks the thred and you will get no replies.

muddypaws 13:53 PM 21 Apr 11

Thread

woodchip 13:53 PM 21 Apr 11

Also it does not like the dash in is Nickname

muddypaws 14:59 PM 21 Apr 11

So that means anyone with a dash or hyphen has to change their user name?! Something else to be sorted then. Worked alright before!

woodchip 15:08 PM 21 Apr 11

Threw up a Error when I copy pasted is name into the thread title

sil_ver 15:39 PM 21 Apr 11

Well I'm not changing anything after all these years so Byebye PCA I'll go elsewhere.

silver78 17:03 PM 21 Apr 11

Ah well. Perhaps I was a little hasty so have modified things. I don't see any way to edit a post or is that another 'feature'?

DJ-Garry 17:06 PM 21 Apr 11
Answer

wtf is PCA on? People come here for simple solutions to seemingly complicated questions, and now all you get is errors thrown back at you whenever you try to post or help and answer someone's query. Get your act together PCA and relax the grammatical rigidity the new look forum has got, and also, the converting of hyperlinks was much better the old way too.

Why the hell change and totally mess up something that was not broken in the first place? ....... Jeeeezzz !!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone