A Silly Question thats Driving me NUTS!!!!

Lozzy 11:02 27 Jun 04

On a laptop for additional functionality you have the blue Fn key which I use often. However my issue which is beginning to drive me crackers is this. It has locked on. So the keys now are reversed. I need to press the Fn key to use the alpha Fn keys. I have tried every combination to get it turned off, Ctrl&Fn with all the F'keys oops, (Mr FE I am not being rude) on their own as well as with the Fn key. Nada Nowt Does anyone know how?? or any suggestions.

Laptop - Vaio GRT360 Win XP Pro Key set to UK not USA

Thanks

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:05 27 Jun 04

System restore?

G

livewire 11:05 27 Jun 04

Have you checked the accessibillty options in control pannel? Im thinking of Sticky Keys...

sicknote 11:10 27 Jun 04

Try setting it to usa keys !!

sicknote 11:10 27 Jun 04

Try setting it to usa keys !!

Lozzy 11:12 27 Jun 04

GANDALF

Thanks tried that no use.

livewire Thanks

I thought of that too, I cleaned the key board using a can of compressed air and also checked the settings every where.

Lozzy 11:14 27 Jun 04

sicknote

Tried that Nope!!!

Its driving me NUTS!!!! :)

livewire 11:18 27 Jun 04

No chance the Laptop is under warranty?

Lozzy 11:22 27 Jun 04

Livewire

Yes the laptop is brand spanking new, but I hate to have things beat me and the shop where I bought it is closed today. Making a visit tomorrow if I cannot sort it.

Thanks for everyones input but I cannot be the only person this has happened too.

livewire 11:25 27 Jun 04

Could be a mechanical connection fault- let the manufacturer sort this out for you :)

Who is the manufacturer by the way?

Lozzy 11:32 27 Jun 04

Sony

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…