silly ink query!

drdeath 11:19 22 Jan 07

I hope to design some wedding invitations on my pc, is there some nice ink cartridges you can purchase? other than the bog standard ones?

Thank you in advance

recap 12:15 22 Jan 07

I would recommend you use the manufactures own cartridges. If you want high quality prints, and would be using this type of quality in the future, it may be worth while upgrading your existing printer.

Kate B 12:45 22 Jan 07

And use good paper, and make sure that you select the type of paper you're using to print the invitations in the printer's software.

pj123 16:12 22 Jan 07

I have printed a few Wedding Invitations for friends using just the standard compatible ink for my Epson R220

No problems whatsoever. Prints Gold, Silver and added Royalty free graphics as well.

I do use special paper from Paper Direct at:

click here

Get them to send you the latest catalogue.

Input Overload 23:02 22 Jan 07

Nice site that pj123 - bookmarked

jakimo 12:29 27 Jan 07

It depends what your criteria is,the cheapest or the best quality. For "best" results always use original inks & papers,then compatibility\colour vibrancy,and longevity are assured.

Many claims are made for using generic inks & papers and although cheaper, rarely produce a print as good and lasting as original equipment. Print a photo using both options and compare them side by side

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac